MAPA Operating License

RAGB offers advisory and consultancy services for the acquisition of an Operating License from the Ministry of Agriculture, Livestock and Supply (MAPA). We simplify the process of applying for the license and compliance with MAPA regulations, saving you time and money. 

Click here to contact us


Who must have a MAPA license?

MAPA demands that companies whose products are related to agribusiness, pets, beverages, wine and vinegar are duly registered before marketing in Brazil. This applies to all activities related to the products production, storage, distribution, import and export.

Advisory and consultancy services for the MAPA Operating License

Advisory and consultancy services for the MAPA Operating License

MAPA requires different procedures for the acquisition of the license, according to the company’s area of activity. RAGB handles the entire MAPA registration process with an approach tailored to your company, targeting decisive results.

Distributing Establishment (ED) and Commercial Establishment (EC)

RAGB handles document preparation and follow-up throughout all the stages of the licensing process. Our staff includes professionals who are knowledgeable about all areas related to the Ministry, further facilitating the registration of your company. With this license in hand, your company is in a position to request registration of its products.

Exporting Establishment (EE) and Importing Establishment (EI)

We request documentation together with your company. We can also offer all the support that is necessary for the technical report. We assist your company with the entire MAPA Operating License acquisition process.

MAPA Import Certificate

In order to import products that are subject to regulation by the Ministry of Agriculture, it is necessary to obtain the MAPA Import Certificate. We offer support to importing establishments, helping draft the documents needed for regulatory agencies in both Brazil and the company’s country of origin. We can also prepare certified translations of documents.

Obtaining the Export Certificate issued by MAPA.

RAGB can handle the entire process of obtaining the MAPA Export Certificate. We prepare all the necessary documentation, facilitating the bureaucratic procedure.

Producing Establishment (EP) and Storage Establishment (EA)

We prepare, compile and submit all the required documentation for approval by the Ministry of Agriculture.


We offer companies a pre-audit service that adhered with the Good Practices Manual, and accompany the MAPA inspection, providing tailored advice to the company. Once this stage has been completed, the Operating License is issued.

Renewal of the MAPA license

Licensed establishments must renew their Operating Licenses according to the products they sell. RAGB can handle the MAPA License Renewal, which simplifies this process and provide profitability and time-saving to companies.

Related Establishment (ER) and Producing Establishment for products of animal origin

Producers of products of animal origin must have an operating license issued by the Federal Inspection Service (SIF). Related Products, on the other hand, require a MAPA Operating License from the DIPOA / Ministry of Agriculture. Therefore, the registration procedures for these types of products are different from those for others.

RAGB provides advisory and consultancy services for obtaining a MAPA Operating License, always adhering to their characteristics

Related Establishment

For a MAPA Related Establishment Operating License, we provide consultancy and full supervision to conformity with the requirements of the Ministry of Agriculture. We also handle all documentation, from information gathering to delivery. We process the registration with MAPA, along with the request for enterprise registration for licensing purposes.

Related Establishment Operating License Renewal

This type of license expires after a period of five years, or whenever any of the company’s processes are changed. RAGB performs the Related Establishment (ER) registration renewal service with the Ministry of Agriculture, which provides convenience and saves time for producers and related product companies.

Producing Establishment for products of animal origin

We manage all the steps in the application process, to submitting the license request to MAPA, in way that is tailored to the company. After obtaining the Operating License, the company can request its Product Registration from SIF / DIPOA.

Renewal of license for Producing Establishment for products of animal origin

Establishments holding this MAPA license must renew it every five years. If there are any changes, they must notify DIPOA. In such cases, RAGB handles the Establishment License MAPA. We take care of the entire renewal process, from documentation to physical location preparation, making it more convenient for producers and companies.

Contact us

Pick your favorite way to be attended?


I consent to the use of my data in accordance with the Privacy Policy, which I declare that I have read and understood.

You may also like